It’s the start of a new year, a time when people traditionally head for a detox as an antidote to all the stresses and strains that have built up over the last year. And this year, there’s nowhere better to experience a detox than at the £8-million Kulm Spa St. Moritz.
The first images of the spa have arrived… Can’t you just picture yourself in that outdoor hot tub, breathing in the crisp mountain air, followed by a quiet snooze on one of the loungers by the indoor pool. Doesn’t it make you feel better already?
The philosophy of the latest “go to” spa, which only opened in the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz on Friday 14 December, is based on a three-pillar concept of Relaxation, Purification and Regeneration. So there is a dedicated seven-night “Kulm Detox Days” package, which offers a highly effective purification programme that will help to restore guests’ energy and vitality.
Included in the “Kulm Detox Days” package are:
• 7 nights, including a lavish breakfast buffet
• Half-board, either gourmet dine around or vitality dinner
• One 20-minute alkaline detox bath
• One 50-minute lymphatic drainage
• One 25-minute deep abdominal massage with healing clay compress
• One 50-minute aromatic oil massage
• One 80-minute Cellu Vibe body treatment by Ericson Laboratoire
• One 60-minute Osmo Thermy body treatment by Ericson Laboratoire
• One 80-minute Europea detox facial
• Unlimited use of Kulm Spa St. Moritz
The heady mix of this package and the fact that the resort has been famous for its healing spas for centuries will ensure that guests start 2013 with a spring in their step!
The cost of the package starts from CHF2,510 (approx £1,690) per person, sharing a double room and is valid from 13 January to 1 April 2013; for further information and to book, please visit Kulm Hotel St. Moritz. Happy detoxing!